Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sugar Baby Must Have (SBMH): GoogleVoice

Hello Dolls!
I have decided that along with taudry tales of my sugar escapades I would start a piece called "Sugar Baby Must Haves" (SBMH). For the most part it will be full of ways to safeguard your IRL life versus your SB life and things of that variety. :)

First on my list of SBMH's is... Google Voice! I cannot say ENOUGH about this small sliver of what Google has to offer. All you need is a Google email (Gmail) account.



Why You Need It: It allows you to create a phone number with the area code OF YOUR CHOOSING to give out to previously screened SD's. (By previously screened I mean men (or women) that you have chatted with via email and have a good enough feeling about to dole out an immediate means of communication.)

I know, from experience (unfortunately!) that when you give your number to a pot, or even a pot boyfriend, that you run across the chance of having a "crazy" who feels like they have the right to call and text whenever the hell THEY feel like it! Um, no sirree Bob!

GoogleVoice gives you a measure of control on who can contact you and when! Along with having a phone number you can seamlessly block unsavory callers from, you can also send texts! The GoogleVoice service allows you to route your GV number to your smartphone! That is what sold me; in a day and age where we are almost never without our cellphones, being able to have your personal cell phone calls AND your private GV calls coming to the same device is fantastic! I've attached a video explaining the use of GV and how you can sign up today--oh, and did I mention...it's free!

Stay Sugary-Stay Safe.

Enjoy dolls!
-Viv


No comments:

Post a Comment