Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Pot: Mr. Busch



Hello Dolls!
I finally found a pot worth writing about! He says he is 55 but I'm almost sure he is fibbing! He is married and has been for 30+ years. The most striking attribute is that he is a major hitter for Anheuser Bush which allows him to travel to retailers and certain clients around the world. He's is Google-able which almost made me wet myself! Picture and all--it's him!

We met at a nice little eatery 10 minutes away from where I live. When I walked in he looked a little nervous but managed a smile. I can only imagine how people were looking at us--a cute twenty something brown girl sitting with an old white man! AH!
He is not a looker: white hair (all there, thank baby Jesus) with dazzling baby blue eyes. He looked like he had a bit of a hip flexor problem and went to the bathroom TWICE during our 35 minute lunch. (How long do you have to know someone to ask them to get their prostate checked?!) I know this may seem weird, but I am a VERY visual person and take everything in.

We chatted about my schooling and my future wants, I asked him about his wife and his family. He was very open to talking about it which was a relief--he was very candid as was I. We chatted very naturally and he said he had never had an SB but had a girlfriend for 6 years that he supported her financially.

When he got the check, we walked to my car and he asked me: "So how do you want to do this? Do I pay you everytime we meet? Or monthly?" I told him with a smile, "3-4 times a month for $2,000." I thought he would scurry away but he replied, "not bad at all." :) I'm really hoping this works out because, money wise, he is BEYOND legit.

I don't want to reveal too much, I hope it's enough to appease you gals. :)

Until next time,

-Viv

2 comments:

  1. Good luck hun! Always happy to hear good pot news considering I'm a brown sb as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you ;-) He "seems" to be someone sweet and open ! Hope things will work. Plus, he's googlable, not fake so normally 2'000 wont scared him !

    Biz
    Perlara

    ReplyDelete