Monday, March 26, 2012

New Pot: Mr Lucky & Mr. Busch Update

Aye, the luck of the Irish!

Okay, enough with the schtick! Ladies, like I mentioned in my post titled "Mr. Mustache & Dubai" I met a potential pot while on a vacation with my current SD. I really didn't expect it to turn into much since he was from Ireland and I, at the time, was from a hunky-dory town in Texas. Funny how things work out because four months later I'm at a different location where I have the PERFECT chance to meet him.

In my current home town there is a week long sporting event that is literally SEETHING with affluent, rich men from around the globe. My pot, appropriately named "Mr. Lucky", has set up a 4-day long arrangement that will bring in $3,500...to little ole me. Yes!

I really wish he lived in the States, but he is married (I know, I know) with a Google-able partnership in a reputable pharmaceuticals distributor in Dublin. He was really straightforward and has a drool worthy accent! His physique?
...
Noooot so much!

He wants to do dinner every evening which frees up my days to pursue some IRL sugar with some of the out-of-towners. :)

All in all--a success...SO FAR!

An update on Mr. Busch: We have kept in contact here and there but he hasn't said anything that makes me believe he really wants to pursue an arrangement with me. :/ I think it's because of how young I am in comparison to him, also it doesn't help that I look like a damn 16 year old! UGH! I will keep you girls posted.

Until next time!

-Viv


No comments:

Post a Comment