Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cabernet Sauvignon, Ahi Tuna, and Irish Accents

What can I say about last night! Just wow. Haha!

After working a mid morning shift at work, I hurried home to take a quick cat nap and prep for drinks with Mr. Lucky. The theme of the night ladies was NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK!!

While the sugar lifestyle is fun and exciting, professional relationships can be ignited whether intentionally or unintentionally! (I'll touch more on this later--definitely met a mover and shaker in the executive arena of the NBA.) RANT! Back on track...

I wore a cute peach/flowy New York and Company dress top with a beige shawl, A&F dark wash skinny jeans and some 5 inch no name go-to heels. :)

I was going to press out my natural curls, but I remembered that Mr. Lucky said he liked my natural hair (which is another good reason to have a detailed account of potentials in a Sugar Baby Must Have: A Little Black Book!)




I showed up to the bar (which was GORGE by the by!) and it was PACKED. If you ladies follow me on my SBFB you'll see a few pictures. The bar was indoors but the place to be was on the patio at the front of the establishment. It was like a stage being there! Think fresh-cut Chrysanthemums on every table, cushy over-stuffed cushions and the best Ahi Tuna I have ever had. It had a live musician with a mic and a 6-string who sang all night; it had a country club vibe what with all the Oxfords and Polos. :)

Considering the sporting event that was hosted in my hometown, almost EVERYONE was an out-of-towner. I met men from Switzerland, New York, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Dublin, and a few other places I cannot remember to save my life!

Prior to even entering, I freaked and called my only "friend" I knew of. She was at work but showed up as my wingman about an hour later. (I say "friend" because lo and behold: she's my manager and we aren't supposed to fraternize outside of work. I love her to death though and initially took a liking to her because she was a natural hair girl as well!)

ANY-who, Mr. Lucky was so cute and looked exactly like his picture! I could have done without the mustache. What is it with these damn mustaches?! BUT he was very kind and of course I get the whole--"are your breasts real?" question so thats always a fun conversation starter!

His friends showed up about 20 minutes later which was PERFECT because my girlfriend popped up minutes after with a bottle of champ to boot! (I swear the sugar goddesses were on my side last night.)
The night carried on with our party mingling with random tourists and singing tacky John Mayer cover songs after my girlfriend stole the microphone from the live singer! I thought management was going to toss us out (of all the patrons there were like 8 brown people sooo we definitely tried our luck!) but they seemed to enjoy the spectacle. I think it kind of beckoned for passerby's to come in and see what the commotion was about!

At around 1 AM, Mr. Lucky and his posse had to leave because they had a reception to go early that morning. I walked him to his waiting car and he kissed my cheek and with his left hand slipped something in my purse. I honestly didn't know if he was trying to pick pocket me or what! Haha!



Turns out there was a nice little wad of cash ($300.00) just for showing him and his friends a good time.




All hail the sugar godesses! Ha! We have plans to meet at a different locale tonight with a few of the people we met last night. I really wished he lived in the States! UGH! Until next time, dolls!

-Viv



No comments:

Post a Comment