Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!


So after the failed date (if we can call him asking me to piss in his mouth a date) with Chaz- I decided to take a bit of a hiatus from the sugary life-style. Annnnnd just like the crack that it is--I GOT PULLED BACK IN! Bleh! I don't understand why I can't just meet a Richard Gere-esque married SD that is the business in the sack and doesn't have a gut! LOL

On a lighter note I have met and connected with a few girlies from my SB FB page and have plans to stage a Texas freestyle later this year! WOOT! I'm telling you having a sense of community with you ladies has been the backbone that keeps me going when those unsavory facets of the sugar life style pop up. I know I can come to you girls with questions ONLY YOU would understand, and I would get an unbiased honest answer. :)) So kudos to the SB's round the world for the unending support! ALSO, I have a pot who is okay with a $3K allowance and wants to meet me next weekend for a rendevous of sorts. :)) I will keep you ladies updated--PROMISE!! Until then happy sugar search!

-Vivian Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment