Monday, June 20, 2011

Fake SD Alert


Freaking nasty ass! If I could punch an image it would be the image of this old, shirtless excuse of man who began jerking off THREE MINUTES into our conversation! THREE MINUTES, GIRLS! UGH. Stuff like this makes me irrate, and want to find a new pot ASAP. But while we are in this sugary world together, I think I should warn you of this ugly piece.

His name is Clark. He claims to want to be a genuine SD, but the above picture proves the latter. Be warned he is a fake. He has a profile on SD.com under RealKnight7. BLEH! That's it for now. I'm usually more of an upbeat, happy, SB--but this ass-clown right here got under my skin! Now time to wash the icky-ness off of me!

-Viv

2 comments:

  1. Arghh I hate men like this, they give SD's a bad name fake or not.
    Don't let him get to you, another one bites the dust :).

    ReplyDelete