Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New POT-Buuuuut...

Buuut.....he lives in the SAME CITY AS CHAZ. Eek. While most sugar babies wouldn't even attempt to pursue a suitor who lives in the same vicinity as a prime candidate, I think that I will take my chances and see where this can lead. Let's call the new pot Doctor H. According to his stats, he is married (I know, I know), a 6'3'' athletic blue eyed doctor who makes..*drum roll please* more than $1M a year. YAH I KNOW! He sent me this email via SeekingArrangement:

For this email (above) to be his first contact (stating clear and true his allowance), I think is a good sign. Hmm, I'm not sure, but I'll keep you dolls updated. IF (and only if) I manage to get Chaz to uphold to the $5K and Doctor H to live up to his $4K, then that will be near $10K in the bank...THINK THINGS INTO REALITY, GIRLS! *sighs* My head is swimming. Out for a jog, and then I'll be back with a follow up.

Viv

2 comments:

  1. Uh-Mazing! :)
    Just read through your blog & really excited for you! :)

    X's & O's from a fellow chocolate SB! :)

    Mescia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I love your blog, your so cute and funny! Update soon!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete