Sunday, February 21, 2010

SeekingArrangement VS SugarDaddie


Hello ladies (and gentlemen?)! Viv here and I am honestly a little excited. After all the cock shots I could handle from www.seekingarrangements.com, I have looked into a new way of finding pots (potentials for those new new sugar babies lol me!) and that is www.sugardaddie.com. I dunno I just feel like it's much more personal! Like on SA it was like a vast pool of SB's and only a few genuine SD's. Granted every site is going to have their fair share of posers, it seemed like SA was pulling in first in the loser poll. Hmm, maybe I'm being harsh; I have only been on SA for like a few months. While I've received plenty of emails, they seem to bear no fruit!

SD.com on the other hand yielded the results I wanted, I believe. I seemed to be a rarity (a young, beautiful, black woman who 'likes all flavors' so to speak!) and some men like that! I have a pot from SD.com (only one day of membership and we have a POT:) ) who is from Maryland and is looking to spoil and mentor a "beautiful woman of color". He is white if you must ask, and he seems so very doting! I'll keep you posted on that. Codename: Mr. Compliments. :p

I have a second pot who was hesitant to sign up but (thankfully!) did. His profile blatantly said that he prefers black woman (and yes, he's white..WTF with me and the white boys!). He didn't post his picture because of his job but did email me (by accident I'm not sure) his full name. Sooo, what did I do with this tidbit?? Yup! I Googled him! And the search results were quite nice! He's into real estate (in the Washington D.C. area) and is at the forefront of the company he works at. Codename: Mr. Swirl. ALSO LADIES: if you do get a full name I encourage you to utilize the website: www.dirtsearch.org. It's totally free and lists damn near anything you can think of: whether he is married, deeds, loans, it's all right there at your disposal. Be a smart SugarBabe! I know I'm reeeally new (like two days in new!) but I'd like to go about the mechanics of seeking an arrangement as professionally and safely as possible. You should too:)) OOH! Question: how do you bring up the topic of "allowance?" I can see this being a conversation with my pots in the near future. Ta Ta for now.

Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment