Sunday, February 21, 2010

A New POT!! && Girls He Seems Like A Sure Thing


WOW! So where to begin. After a 3 hr search (yes, three) I have found a very very good pot SD. Let's call him Mr. Mac.

First off annual income oooooof: 500k-1MIL (<--uh yeah!)
He loves women of color and has dated women of color and loves them (WTF with the white guys!) We exchanged Y!IM addresses and started chatting away. He's actually really down to Earth. He's not one of those "Ok lets see a naked picture" kind of guys; and I felt comfortable enough to tell him I don't do that...AT ALL. He said he respects that. So after an hour of talking he IM'd me his phone number. I was so scared to call him! My heart started like racing! It was so surreal. I picked up my cell and saved him under "Mr. Mac" and put "POT" in all caps :p
Then I called, it was so cute. He had a really heavy Texas drawl. He mostly wanted to talk about if I was physically attracted to him and I told him I was(really I am girls I promise!), he said he likes me and wants to fly me to Dallas to visit him. I told him that would be okay in due time:)
Girls, I'm excited, but I'm not going to put all my sugar cubes in one Chanel clutch! I'm still, modestly, searching! Any career Sugars have any advice on how to broach the topic of allowance with him? Please feedback is needed!
Viv

I ORIGINALLY MEANT TO END HERE, BUT MR. MAC TXTD ME ASKING TO SEE ME THIS WKND
Holy be-jebus advice ladies come on now. Rally up the troops and help a girl with this decision!

5 comments:

  1. So your in dc? Okay so this pot who wants to fly you out sounds good. Just be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you! Now about allowance, it really depends! Some say not to do it until you date, but I usually put in subtle hints.

    "Now that we've discussed how we might pamper you, what would you do to pamper me?"

    or

    "Oh I really want this and I wish I had the money..."

    If he doesn't take the bait, he's not a good fishie.

    Anyways, WELCOME to the sugarworld, it's a crazy crazy ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million SugarCookieBaby! Can't believe it worked!

    CollegeSugarBaby~I'm in TX :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh okay awesome. So you should totally meet up with the other texas sb's

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG yes, I'm guessing that means we live fairly close?? I need a "career SB" to mentor me girl! I'm def down to chat!!

    ReplyDelete