Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm On Some New-New Boo


Hey Sugar World- Viv here. *sighs*

I honestly never thought I could bring myself to do it; to post an "ad" on www.seekingarrangement.com. Buuuut, bitch I did LOL

I dunno! This recession is just the PITS! I have bills to pay, creditors a-calling and an education that demands, well, MONEY. I'm 22, I'm broke, and I'm basically out of options. Double life? Maybe, but with good reason..

I've been reading some blogs of some girls who started out like me: clueless and awkward. That are now with a regular GENUINE SD who fulfills all their needs and more. Ok, you're probably wondering why I titled my blog with "Secret Sugar Baby": it's the God honest truth. Nobody in my social circle or family can find out about this, I mean, I'm a confident beautiful black woman, but some people will take a SD/SB relationship at face value. (i.e. comparing it to fancy prostitution). I mean just take a look at College Sugar Baby's blog; this chick (black girl get it! :p) is living a very coveted life! But she works for what she wants and GETS IT. It's 2010 ladies, and I want it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment