Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why Subliminal Hints Work-Without Making You Seem Like A Begger


Ok, last post then I'm in bed sleeping soundly--PROMISE!
Earlier in the week when I was talking to my pot SD (he needs a damned nick-name...hmmmm how about Chaz.) I was talking to Chaz and we thought about me driving to see him. Before I answered, I thought like a SMART SB; *well, I need a new set of tires for my car, and have absolutely NO extra cash to throw down to have them replaced*. So instead of saying, I'll drive or lets setup a flight-I said, "I would LOVE, to drive...but the tires on my car are in pretty bad shape. I would hate to pop a tire on the way to see you." If he's a quality MAN much less SD, he would be thinking of how he can help to alleviate your problem! Well, I just read an email Chaz sent me saying that he would direct deposit the cash needed for gas and a brand new set of tires for my Chevy! Ah, womanly wiles how I love them so! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment