Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It Has Been FAARR To Long!

Firstly, I would like to apologize!

I COMPLETELY abandoned my "sugar diary" of sorts! That was probably because the "SD" that I met turned out to be a creepy creepin creepster...you know what I mean! But since then, I've upped my standards. My allowance of $2,000 +gifts has changed to a whopping $5K +gifts (which is probably what made my pickin pool smaller LOL) I'm enrolled part-time at a community college until I transfer to a big name University later on this year.

When I gave up on the sugar-world, I had only had a taste! A man with an ungodly amount of money, his mansion in Irving, his fly ride, and the money that was thrown my way. (I mean it was one date!) I've been in contact with a gentleman I met on SugarDaddie...and...he...is...the...business. After talking on the phone and email exchanges, I had a $300 Amazon Gift Card sent to me along with random gifts from my Amazon WishList throughout this entire month! (Totaling of about $2K: a SonicCare Micro Dermabrasion Kit, Mac Makeup, Chanel scarves & perfume, Fredericks Hollywood lingerie, a shit ton of Betsey Johnson clothes/accessories, and random other goodies!)

I FINALLY get to meet up with him and I am excited rather than frantic and scared as THE FUCK like I was on my first (and only LOL) sugar date. I think the reason things didn't work out with my first potential was because I was super nervous, and I could tell he just wanted sex. When he found out that wasn't happening he kinda bailed mentally LOL.

FOR ALL EXPERIENCED SB's: What is your "rule" on sleeping with a SD on the first encounter? It's just a question: I'm really considering coyly asking for half of our previously discussed allowance ($5K-so $2.5K up front!) a fair amount of time before I mentally commit to having sex with a man I may or may not be physically attracted to.

He's not hideous, but he's no George Clooney! (a girl can always dream!) I've found that reading some of the posts from you beautiful (newbies && experienced!) SB's that I find a sense of community in women who want more out of life-and are willing to do what they need to do to get it!

*sigh* Any advice? It HAS been a while since I whole-heartedly invested time and energy into my Sugar Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment